African Pride - Review about Olive Miracle from Kansas City, Missouri
I would like a refund on your guy's olive miracle relaxer.This product damaged my hair so bad that i had chunks of hair falling or and going down the drain.
I even left it in for the right amount of time like it said and i had no other choice but to shave it off.
Youre product has ruined my hair, self esteem and waste on a product that didnt even work.You guys should not be selling this product if this has occurred more than a few times
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Olive Miracle
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..."
- "They can tweet and tweet and I did everything I could to message them but I'm blocked. I was charge for an item I wanted and never received. They won't..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."