Review about African Pride Hair Products from Oak Park, Illinois
I bought a perm last night to perm my daughter and my leave out (we both have a sew in) I bought a regular perm and it took out our hair I mean really broke it off! I have been perming my hair for ten plus years and this has never happened
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- African Pride Hair Products
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Every time I bid the bidder list shows a bidder who has placed bid way early than me as the winner even though i tired putting more money than it..."
- "How is Arcadia Financial a lienholder of my Dodge van I purchased in 2003? I paid that car off a long, long time ago. I never used Arcadia to finance..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."