102 views

Last year I started using this product, supposedly for Natural Hair. My locks started just popping off,so not realizing what was the reason until now after a year of cutting my hair it is still popping and has no life.

My scalp is irritated with some kind of fungus.

Then I realized that I only added one thing to my hair,but I was very shocked to find COUMARIN same as Warfarin rat poison.Why is this in my head. I am very Pissed, because I am so tired of this world and their Genocide of my people

Comments

#2000485

Coumarin vs Coumadin Confusion Coumadin is a prescription medicine sold as Wafarin, and is a blood thinning agent. It is affected by grapefruit, leafy greens, basil, and green teas so people taking it should be aware.

Coumarin is used to make coumadin, but coumarin is not anti-coagulant itself. Safety Information: Coumarin is moderately toxic to the liver and kidneys when eaten (illegal to add to foods). [link] "One of the most common ways that coumarin makes its way into our diets is actually through [cassia, not Ceylon] cinnamon" [link] The 2004 tolerable daily food intake (TDI) set by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) at 0.1mg/kg daily.

For a fully grown adult to research this threshold, they would need to consume about 2400 plates of tonka bean flavoured desserts. [link]

African Pride Reviews