97 views

I used at least 2 of theses containers of this product. I thought my apartment was making me sick right up until about 3-4 weeks ago I read the ingredients to see a synthetic WARFARIN,aka Coumarin as an ingredient.

I have all my pictures when I would wake up with bruises over my body.

I was weak ll the time with no energy to do anything. They have not to this day returned my call,no one ever answer the phone they just have the same voicemail on all of their lines,with no return call.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Comments

#2000484

Coumarin vs Coumadin Confusion Coumadin is a prescription medicine sold as Wafarin, and is a blood thinning agent. It is affected by grapefruit, leafy greens, basil, and green teas so people taking it should be aware.

Coumarin is used to make coumadin, but coumarin is not anti-coagulant itself. Safety Information: Coumarin is moderately toxic to the liver and kidneys. [link] "One of the most common ways that coumarin makes its way into our diets is actually through [cassia, not Ceylon] cinnamon" [link] The 2004 tolerable daily food intake (TDI) set by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) at 0.1mg/kg daily.

For a fully grown adult to research this threshold, they would need to consume about 2400 plates of tonka bean flavoured desserts. [link]

African Pride Reviews