Product: African Pride Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Clear all filters (11 of 11 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

African Pride - Burnt by product

African Pride - Burnt by product
I did a relaxer and it burned my neck and back and I went to the ER I’m suffering from 2nd degree chemical burns and I’m in excruciating pain
3.5

African Pride - Sucks

My hair is falling out non stop ever since I used the olive miracle African pride hair relaxer I'm going to sue the company

African Pride - Took my hair out bald

I purchased Africa pride product and combined the relaxer and liquid mixed well and put on my hair when i combed my hair was comeing out by the comb full I washed the relaxer out my hair was in the sink and comb just one patched hair June 16 when I brought it did not take pictures it was watery when I mixed it I have brought others before was stiff not watery when mixed. It must have been old
1.2

African Pride - Simple Review #1492217226
I bought an African pride olive miracle relaxer and look what it done I want to be contact by the company 7736647495
African Pride - Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Review
African Pride - Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Review
I bought an African Pride relaxer today and I opened the box to see the lid on the relaxer container was slightly open and the bottle that had the liquid activator in it was crusted all at the top of the bottle and the lid on that was slightly open as well and most on...
3.3

African Pride Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Review

Your product sucks balls! Wish i could sue the company for false advertising. Because, I put the relaxer in my hair and it started falling out in chunks down the drain and took my front bangs off my head. I dont believe in your hair product and will never purchase it again.
Reply to reviews
I was perming my hair like all the other times with this product ...I washed it out . And my hair turned super hard and was falling out in chunks everyday I was bold at the back of my head ...I done everything in my power to get my hair growing again but all I have it...

Well i bought this perm not knowing that i should check the dates on the box now my *** hair is falling out everytime i touch it

African Pride Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Review

Purchased African pride relaxer super. It did not relax my hair.went back to where purchased Albany Beauty of Albany, Ga. They saw my hair and still would refund my money.the product did soften hair but didn't relax it. I even let stay on longer than suggested no burn no itch not even a tingle. Sadly disappointed.
2.1
I liked
  • Before this incident great

African Pride Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Review

This product is the worst. It burnt my scalp, burnt my face, and burnt my hair off.

African Pride Olive Miracle Relaxer Conditioner Review

I bought the the african pride olive miracle relaxer yesterday and permed my hair and the result was great. A big plus i had beached the front of my hair, i was a bit scared but am now amazed with the result.THIS IS MY NEW RELAXER.