Recently I submitted a complaint about the New Improved African Pride Hair Cream w/olive oil.Pissed Comsumer.com emailed a contact phone number to me and I have somehow misplaced it.

Could you please get me that phone number again. The New Improved cream does not suit my hair texture, it's not as viscous/creamy and it's a bit greasy. The old formula was less greasy. Perhaps they could consider keeping both formulas.

Anyway I would love to know if they plan ever reproducing the old formula or at least tell me where I can find a similar product.Please please hel[p.

Had an Experience with African Pride?

Comments

New Delhi, Delhi, India #1351297

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing article.I really love the concept.

Not everybody is fortunate enough to be born with lips like Angelina Jolie. Some women have all of the luck.

But before you contemplate lip injections, think about a natural, non-invasive alternate.#1 Supplier hitting the marketplace.

Los Angeles, California, United States #715601

I wish they would bring back the old African Pride Miracle Creme.I don't like te new one with the Olive oil....It is Definitely tooooooo GREASY!

Yuk!:cry :sigh

San Francisco, California, United States #707726

I feel the same way I am in a mission now searching for the old cream the new cream is bull ish! It's a collect dust on shelf product!!! ????